Drx 90mm tb adaptor harness

04CHASE

i go this a while back and lost it , so i had to buy another one. i finally found it today and am now selling it, its brand new never even been used .so i am selling it now , these retail for almost 200 shipped to you , im looking for 160 shipped.

the advantage of this harness over the speartech harness is it will allow you to run a ls2 90 mm tb with full range blade motion, with the tac and speartech you only can get the blade about 85 open . so not only is the cheaper but it works better.

i go this a while back and lost it , so i had to buy another one. i finally found it today and am now selling it, its brand new never even been used .so i am selling it now , these retail for almost 200 shipped to you , im looking for 160 shipped.

the advantage of this harness over the speartech harness is it will allow you to run a ls2 90 mm tb with full range blade motion, with the tac and speartech you only can get the blade about 85 open . so not only is the cheaper but it works better.

You dont need the TAC module for a corvette then to run the drx harness?

Does this harness work for stock to LS7 TB?

yes , ls2 and ls7 tb's are the same . but you will need a new intake to take advantage of the tb or in some case's a new j tube.

sale pending.

so it will run a 90 mm trail blazer SS tb on my 03 SSS with out changing anything else? does it clip into the original wiring or do i have to cut it in?

no the ls2 trailblazer ss 90mm tb is different from the corvette tb, i tried the tbss tb and it was a no go. youll have to get a vette style dbw tb.

DAMN my luck with throttle bodies.....i have the trailblazer one sitting here i think. The corvette one has the long motor sticking out the side right, and the trailblazer looks just like the stock 78mm right.

exactly,

• 2 weeks later...