TWO Corsa Touring exhaust kits must GO! $375 in SO-CAL can sh

2006_superado

do a search in this forum for my older postings for these touring kits for all the details... or pm me your number and i'll call you, or request mine and i'll pm it back.

i had 6 of these kits and sold 4 over the last 2 months, everyone was happy with them.

so please guys this is realy cheap and i need these two kits gone!.

local pick-up in victorville ca is free.. and i'll take $375 cash.

or i can ship for $450 to anywhere in the U.S.A.

this is seriously way to cheap, i'm making sqaut on this deal... i just have to catch up to some bills.. and need them out of my garage anyway.

if you pay with paypal add 3% this is already to low i'm not going to lose on them.

any questions, just ask.

Can you get a Sport model? If so, then you got a customer right here, right now!!! :cool:

i sold the two sports i had a while ago sorry.. i might get another sport soon, but i'm not very sure.. if i do i'll let you know. but if i do get it it will be for my last price of $500 shipped.

this price is only cause i need the money soon and i want them out of my garage, plus i had these 2 for way to long.

thanks.

will it fit the 07 nbs max??

i would'nt no unless i had one to try it on, if your local pm me and we can give it a shot.. if not i would'nt advise taking a chance. either way thanks for the interest.

Why do you have so many? :dunno:

i like to have spares..... J/K! lol.

i bought out an accessorie shops old inventory at a realy good price thinking i would sell the stuff to our guys for cheap and still make a profit... the plan did'nt go exactly how i planned, i mean i made some cash, but it took so long (over 2 months now) that it did'nt work out the way i wanted. now i have some debt that needs to be paid off so i'm blowing these out for cheap.

Have you sold both exhaust yet? If not then I'm interested in buying one. :D They're part number 14289 right? Do they come with the tips?

no there part number 14290 the only difference is the intermediate pipe... i'll pm you my number so i could explain it to you.

thanks.