I call BS....

muscleshop

Someone "voted" / "said" they got their SS for under 35,000. I call BS!! :nono: Someone needs to explain how this is possible before I change my mind. If it's true, then more power to them :thumbs: and :cry: for me. lol

My quess is that they are a GM Employee or family member and got it at a GMS price. You can do any better than that! :D

GMS is usually $1,000 below dealer invoice, so theoretically you can buy it for that. I just bought a fully loaded 2002 Tahoe LT - EVERY available option.

Sticker = $41,000+

Dealer Invoice = $35,500

GMS = $34,500

Rebate = $2,000

Net / Net = $32,500

I can sell it used for that!

Gotta love that GMS.

cvp

It is kinda interesting that the price survey shows that more people are willing to buy at the 36K mark (I know we all would if we could). But it is interesting that most purchases are from people who have inside connections to deep discounts. Only 2 out of 7 are willing to go on a more regular deal, and even those are discounted a bit. This may be a good indication of where the market should be.

I'm not the one that put in the under $35,000 mark. But After I use my GM loyalty certificate and my Mastercard points, I will be below $33,000. So it is possible. It would be great to have a rebate also.

:puke: Rott*n m()&& f(*&(*&*, you didnt have to tell us that ...you $## (*&*(& *&*^&*^.. LOL

• Admin
I'm not the one that put in the under $35,000 mark. But After I use my GM loyalty certificate and my Mastercard points, I will be below $33,000. So it is possible. It would be great to have a rebate also.

The poll is before rebates...

Gotta love that GMS.

I have A-plan from Ford, thank you Uncle and Grandma... When a 36 mo. lease for a GT Convert. hits $315 with $1000 due at signing with 15k a year its hard to turn down.... too bad insurance is so high on us under 25-ers....

-Joe

I sell for a Chevy dealership and not all product is available at GMS. I would be very suprised if the SS is at first. After a while it might but highly unlikely at first.

Richard J

I thought that it was up to the dealer to decide if they gave GM discount on certain autos. I know in my town, I was going to order a new Camaro SS, but the dealer would not give me my GMO. and my uncle sells Chevys, thier dealership would not give me GM discuont on new Corvettes. this fall, the dealer changed his mind, as they had 3 Z06's, and 5 C-5's on the lot that were not selling. within 2 weeks, all the Vettes sold.

oh, I forgot to add, I then went to the dealer across town, and they would give me GM discount on a new Camaro SS.

Hey UBD, you are from TC right? I didn't know there was another chevy dealership in TC besides the big "W". I have an SS on order from the big "W" and they tell me the GMS will not be honored . I have contacted Ron Pauley and he has got me set up with another dealer. I'm probably going to cancel my original order. ...bohicatmc

Archived