PTKFGS!

Rausche

Just curious how many of the forum users out here are YTMND'ers... I know I am, like crazy... I haven't made any of my own yet, but I'm working on a couple... I must spend at least 30mins a day watching new ones, it would be more but the work computers don't have speakers...

If you don't know what any of this means, you're missing out!

If you do know, post up links to your favorites! Here's mine: http://ronaldhuntsmcfly.ytmnd.com/

I know it sounds totally nuts if you don't know what it's all about... For those of you who don't know the story I suggest going to YTMND.com and doing some research. Don't knock it 'till you've tried it... It's some pretty crazy nonsense over there, but some of the funniest stuff I've seen originates from that website...

YTMND, an acronym for "You're The Man Now, Dog!", is a website community that centers around the creation of YTMNDs, which are pages featuring a juxtaposition of a single image, optionally animated or tiled, along with large zooming text and a looping sound file. YTMND is also the general term used to describe any such site.

Since it looks like I'm alone in this thread, "PTKFGS stands for punch the keys for god's sake!" PTKFGS.

I feel like a total retard now for starting this thread, I thought more people on here would know what YTMND.com was...

:banghead: Oh Well...

I just think they're funny as hell (granted some of them are just plain stupid). I also respect them all for the creativity behind them, and how those guys can make fun of anything... I mean, go on there, type in "batman" and watch some of them... I nearly pissed myself when I saw the old batman clip with him running down the street with the mario bom-bom...

OK........ Did you forget and take the yellow pill with the blue one again? You know your not supposed to do that, it produces some strange side effects..................... HA!

Sorry dude, couldnt resist

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)