i need some advice

kissfans03ss

Well a few weeks ago i purchased a used dmax since i have been driving it i noticed a few things that need attention so the truck is at the dealership this week,right know it does not look like they will warrenty anything which just ads to my frustration because i wasnt to happy dealing with these guys to begin with,deep down i should have walked away from the deal but i didnt.Who can i file a complaint with if things are not rectified,i know you can call the dmv or call GM corporate but i dont know if it will do anything to help my situation all in all i just want get the truck fixed the right way and be done with this b.s.

You should contact your local Consumer Affairs office as well as the Better Business Bureau..........even if you just bought the vehicle a few weeks ago, most reputable car dealers offer some kind of warranty/guarantee on used vehicles, they should cover whatever problems you are having.............

Good Luck and keep us posted on the outcome :chevy:

If it was sold with a warranty, you might have a chance. If it was sold "AS-IS", good luck, you will need it. I would suggest talking to the sales manager of the dealership and let him know you are not happy with the situation.