How many of you have been in wrecks?

jballer323

Every new vehicle I've bought has had a fender-bender within the first few months. :banghead: I hit a deer in the SSS after I had it about a year and required front bumper refinish and new license plate frame. Oh, and just last month I wasn't paying attention and drove over the tongue of a trailer hidden in tall grass and it gouged the cladding on the driver's side of the bed, I still need to fix that. :banghead:

Mr. P.

six days after i had my truck a guy backed into my front bumper and took off then a week ago a guy backed into me as i was pulling into my work he was on a cell phone didnt even look i flipped on him good thing i have cameras at my work got em both on tape.

bought my truck, the next week went to florida, came home, decided me and my wife(at the time) decided that we were gonna cruise around with some buddies and drink a little bit and decided that i needed to break in the ss in some mud to see how this awd works

going through a turn row at 20mph just tearing some mud up slinging it everywhere and i ran straight into a wash out, it tore my front duct out and had to have my front end realigned.. those damn ducts cost 125.92!!!!!!!!!