Carlsbad, CA

Texas_Veteran

I'll be moving to SoCal the first week of September. I'm looking at renting an apartment in Carlsbad as of right now. The housing market is way out of my league right now. Any of you live close to Carlsbad? If so, what is there to do in that area? When I do get there and get settled in, we should have a get together or something so that I can meet everyone! See you guys in September.

Adrian

very cool man , we have abig g2g coming up on the 25th of this month there. and most likly more to follow. let us know when you get here, our next big track day is the 2nd, hopefully you can make it .

yeah man definetely good to have u on the WEST COAST....

very cool man , we have abig g2g coming up on the 25th of this month there. and most likly more to follow. let us know when you get here, our next big track day is the 2nd, hopefully you can make it .

yeah the g2g on the 25th is actually gonna be in carlsbed, hopefully i can make it out there cuz the last one was pretty good, oh and the track day is in december (guess chase forgot to type it in)... hopefully we can get another one together before that tho...

-Rob

I should be there by September 6th. My main priority at that time will be moving in and setting up my place. Anyone want to help unload a truck? :jester: Well, it was worth a shot! I should be around for the December GTG.

I'd help but im a little to far, but hopefully we can another g2g together before we hit the track. just hang out and talk about the trucks...

-Rob

I went to Carlsbad once.... we did the Carlsbad Crawl! I don't know exactly where it's at but, there are a bunch of bars all in one area and you just go from bar to bar.... That night is a bit fuzzy, so like I said i don't know where it's at, but I'm sure it won't be that hard to find! Good luck in your move!

I just rented a condo there in Carlsbad. Damn was it expensive. I'm going into a 6 month lease with them until I can get to know the area more. At that time I will decide whether I want to buy a place or find another place to rent. My house here is under contract now. I'm excited about that. I was really getting worried that it wasn't going to sell before I left. I think buying a place here was the best thing I did while I was around here. I have been in this house for 2.5 years and when I close on it I will be getting $35,000 from the profits. I'm damn excited about that. I'll be reenlisting once again for another 4 years in the Marine Corps on Tuesday. I will be recieving another $28,000 from that. I am really excited about how everything is going right now and wanted to share my excitement with you guys. :cheers:

I just rented a condo there in Carlsbad. Damn was it expensive. I'm going into a 6 month lease with them until I can get to know the area more. At that time I will decide whether I want to buy a place or find another place to rent. My house here is under contract now. I'm excited about that. I was really getting worried that it wasn't going to sell before I left. I think buying a place here was the best thing I did while I was around here. I have been in this house for 2.5 years and when I close on it I will be getting $35,000 from the profits. I'm damn excited about that. I'll be reenlisting once again for another 4 years in the Marine Corps on Tuesday. I will be recieving another $28,000 from that. I am really excited about how everything is going right now and wanted to share my excitement with you guys. :cheers:

Hey congrats man :cheers: good to hear everything is workin out good for u... good luck on the move down here to SOCAL :thumbs:

-Rob

WELCOME TO SO CAL GUNNY!

Hopefully we will meet sometime and see if we actually know each other from the OSCAR days!

DOH, I just remembered your not a Gunny. Sorry about that

WELCOME TO SO CAL SGT!

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)

WELCOME TO SO CAL GUNNY!

Hopefully we will meet sometime and see if we actually know each other from the OSCAR days!

DOH, I just remembered your not a Gunny. Sorry about that

WELCOME TO SO CAL SGT!

:yellow_loser:

Thanks man. I can't wait to get there to meet everyone from the SoCal area.