stock brake change, want performance pads

crawlinss

whats up guys.. brakes are at the end of their life, and need replacement. i want to do the 'mild' upgrades IE hawk or other performance pads, powerslot (or other) performance rotors, as just stock premium brake rotors/pads for four corners will cost me about $450.

i need suggestions and/or part numbers and most importantly, vendors.

any help appreciated!!!

whats up guys.. brakes are at the end of their life, and need replacement. i want to do the 'mild' upgrades IE hawk or other performance pads, powerslot (or other) performance rotors, as just stock premium brake rotors/pads for four corners will cost me about $450.

i need suggestions and/or part numbers and most importantly, vendors.

any help appreciated!!!

I recently upgraded to Power Slot Rotors (fronts), they are awesome. If you have an 03-05 SSS, Hawk has pads for you truck, 06-07 they do not. I wound up using a set of Raybestos Professional Grade Severe Duty pads. The rotor/pad combo stops better than stock with plenty of bite, and have minimal fade and low dust......the only down side is that the pads tend to make some noise when hot in traffic. The rotors cost me about $100 each and are worth the money, and the pads cost me about $80 for the set. I got the rotors through T-Byrne Motorsports, they have the Hawk Pads too...........:chevy:

I'm ordering up myself a set of the powerslot upgrade kits. For around $400 an axle, you can go up to 14" all the way around. I sell the stuff and didn't even realize that I had them for sale. I should be putting them on this week and I'll tell everybody how I made out. By the time you buy pads, you can have 14" brakes all the way around using your stock calipers for around $950. I'll get back to everybody after I test them.