A couple of pics...

BlkSSnCpt

That lonesome ford looks badass though! :thumbs:

Good Turnout too!

yeah the driver was a pretty cool dude, i think he said he last dynoed at 640 or 670 at the wheels.... so i guess u can say it was a nice little two door :devil: ...

-Rob

yeah the driver was a pretty cool dude, i think he said he last dynoed at 640 or 670 at the wheels.... so i guess u can say it was a nice little two door :devil: ...

-Rob

So pretty much the Ford would smoke every Chevy that was there?

That sucks haha

:crackup:

Sweet rides! There must of been a lot of heads turning that day cruising around.

:D ... there definately was... we cruised down PCH along the coast line and there are a lot of people that ride thier bikes up there and every time we would pass them they just starred at all of us.... we also stop traffic a couple of times too, :D just so we can get back on the road :crackup: ....

great pics, the ford lookd sweet... you guys shoulda done a 4 lane drag races i know you guys have those in cali somewhere most we got up here is 2 lanes unles we use the bus lane at the rail road tracks :D