need help w/driver seat

kissfans03ss

Does anyone know how the easy exit system works on the ss,apparently when you remove the ignition key the seat moves forward to make it easier for you to get out but mine wants to plant my chest into the steering wheel.Should there be a sensor that stops the seat at a certain position?

Does anyone know how the easy exit system works on the ss,apparently when you remove the ignition key the seat moves forward to make it easier for you to get out but mine wants to plant my chest into the steering wheel.Should there be a sensor that stops the seat at a certain position?

you should be able to set the exit position by using the exit button located above the driver selection buttons on the driver door

just set the seat how you would like it to position itself when the key is removed and then hold down that button till it beeps i think you have to do it with the key on

That part is set.When you get in the truck and put the key in the ignition the memory seat part kicks in and goes to the predetermined setting,when you exit and take the key out the seat moves forward a few inches to help you get out but my seat keeps going till my chest is literally in the steering wheel(to far).

That part is set.When you get in the truck and put the key in the ignition the memory seat part kicks in and goes to the predetermined setting,when you exit and take the key out the seat moves forward a few inches to help you get out but my seat keeps going till my chest is literally in the steering wheel(to far).

wow

mine the back goes forward and the bottom goes back all the way when key is removed

and if i hit the exit button while the truck is running it does the same as when the key is removed

i dont know if you did this but it took me a month to figure out i could change the Exit seat positionpost-11939-1187325547_thumb.jpg

wow

mine the back goes forward and the bottom goes back all the way when key is removed

and if i hit the exit button while the truck is running it does the same as when the key is removed

i dont know if you did this but it took me a month to figure out i could change the Exit seat positionpost-11939-1187325547_thumb.jpg

Thanks Brandt i will give that a try it might work because i didnt know you could set the exit position for the seats.I posted the same question on the diesel forum and some guy said that his BCM went bad and had to have his seat frame changed. :confused: