thinking of subthump for NBS 07, what subs?

I am considering getting the subthump (http://www.subthump.com/cxb07.htm) havent decided on the 1 sub or 2 sub model, but they both have a 5.5" mounting depth so i was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for subs that could fit in this mouting depth. i am also considering maybe getting an alpine m450 amp, and maybe 2 if i get 2 subs. any ideas or suggestions for me? :confused:

never heard them in a subthump box but KICKER KICKER KICKER!

i just looked at the kicker subs, looking good. i order a kicker amp yesterday... zx400. im not looking to blow out any windows or i dont even care if the car next to me can hear my setup, i just want a little umph added to the stock bose. the kicker cvt102 only needs 4 5/16" depth which is awesome... so im thinking of going with 2 of those. however it says it needs .8 cu ft airspace... which none of the boxes ive seen online can give... would that be a big problem?

i dont think so but most of the boxes ive ever looked at say they have .5 to 1.0 cubic foot. Maybe you should check out some local shops for a box. You'll definatley save in shipping. Plus you could measure and make sure before you buy the box. You cant go wrong with kicker no matter what type of music you listen to. The 10's should have a tighter punchier sound to them. But, not matter what box you buy, make sure its downward firing. Subs firing into the floorboard of our trucks sound GREAT! I have 2 12's running off of a 750.1 amp and i love it. BUT there are some guys on here that know 100 times more than i do when it comes to stereo (im still trying to learn) stuff. PM fast4popper if you want. I know he can help. Tell him, "smoke sent ya,"

OH and if your looking for a good place to mount your amps and you dont get the subthump box...try the seat fold down mod...WORKS GREAT!

:thumbs:

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)