With & Without License Plate & Bracket

Rays B4U

I know here in maryland we can get tickets for having your license plate behind your windshield, any of the license plate shields..tinted or not. The plate brackets that may interfer with seeing the stickers on the plates.

what did u do about the holes? just left em or wut cuz i have some fatty holes where mine were and need to have em filled

The holes are pretty small, about 1/8" in diameter, I photochopped them for the pic. I've already talked to my body shop guy and he said it won't cost much to fix them and repaint the bumper. I'm working on a retractable license plate bracket and as soon as I know it will work as planned, then I'll get the holes filled, if not I'll put the original bracket back on.

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)

no plate. What is the ticket price for no front plate?

The penalties just went up, but I think it would be $124.

Well 99.9% of the time that would just be a fix-it ticket; you'd have to be acting like a total jerk or be driving like a major **** or getting your 2nd warning for a cop to ticket you for no front plate -

Mr. P.

hey i dont live in a no front plate state but i dont have that bracket on my bumpert

DSCI0046.jpg

I would soooooo bust you for that Plate location!!!! MGL Ch.90 s.13 - Unsafe operation of a M/V - Impeded operation M/V :D

The penalties just went up, but I think it would be $124.

HOLY CRAP RAY!!!! $124.00???? Damb ... we are only $35.00, and it is not a moving violation, so it won't affect your insurance!!!!

I would soooooo bust you for that Plate location!!!! MGL Ch.90 s.13 - Unsafe operation of a M/V - Impeded operation M/V :D

HOLY CRAP RAY!!!! $124.00???? Damb ... we are only $35.00, and it is not a moving violation, so it won't affect your insurance!!!!

well luckily in texas according to about 20 different cops ive been pulled over by for other things say that the law only mstates that it has to be visible from 50 feet even the state troopers tell me this they say that when they dont see it on the bumper that it is good probable cause to pull me over but i dont care because i dont do anything illegal and besides i kind of like getting pulled over because all of the cops like my truck they tell me it looks sweet im not supposed to have the cover on the back either but it looks cool so it is staying

DSCI0050.jpg

DSCI0054.jpg

DSCI0049.jpg