KABOOOM

usabodyguard

yep... it finally happened... two blocks from the house... driving moderately into boost - 6psi... all of a sudden

BOOOOOOOM

girlfriend freaked and i coasted to a stop in a parking lot... sounded like a piggy bank full of quarters when i tried putting it into gear...

ugh... but i spoke to my friend at the dealership... and he said they would warrantee it under my existing coverage... we'll see.

damn, i guess i am in the brooken trans club... &%$

damn sorry to hear that. my buddy calichevy V8 blew his tranny two weeks ago and and i dont think he got it back yet. hes drivin this little aveo! and then i saw chase blew his a little while ago. we'll hopefully your covered with the warranty. Good luck man

Sorry man :ughdance:

thats shitty man. this is why i choose to stay N/A. this way i don't have to worry about building tranny's, parts breaking, and all that good stuff.

The factory LQ9 has plenty enough grunt to waste a tranny - my motor is stock and this is the 4th time mine's been out.

Mr. P.

i doubt that they will warranty a modified truck good luck........ :dunno:

Yeah I truely doubt GM would pay for a tranny rebuild when theres a supercharger sitting on top of the motor.. :crackup: 6'8" 300lbs, or 8'5 900lbs of solid muscle wont change any opinions.. lol

Plus, why throw a POS stock tranny in there ? Take it to the toy shop and rebuild it! My 65E from the Toy Shop handled the Radix as good as Paris Hilton can handle a 10" bone