What the F' is wrong with some people

chpspecial

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the break-in, Reynaldo, but very glad to hear that you left your tuning gear at home!

Yeah, I was having some problems with my efans and thought of taking my tunning gear just incase they failed but elected not to at the last moment.

just incase anybody needs to know, a passenger side window is 133.49. :ughdance:

The price is not what gets me, its the fact that some people can't respect others property.

Sorry to hear about your break in. Had the same thing happen to me. Stole my indash TV and some cd's right out of my driveway in the middle of the night. I had blacked out window too so I'm thinking WTF?? I think I got scouted. :(

brokenwindow.jpg

stereogone.jpg

Just be happy they didn't rip anything out and didn't take your truck for a spin to mexico.

Sorry to hear about your break in. Had the same thing happen to me. Stole my indash TV and some cd's right out of my driveway in the middle of the night. I had blacked out window too so I'm thinking WTF?? I think I got scouted. :(

brokenwindow.jpg

stereogone.jpg

Just be happy they didn't rip anything out and didn't take your truck for a spin to mexico.

Damn Julien that F*ing sucks when sis that happen? i had the same thing happen to my old beater, before i got the truck... they broke in to it 3 times and the second time they were in it for a while cuz they stole my radio and amps :cry: but two nights before i has desided to take out my subs... thank god i did....

-Rob

spoolin, that is why I park my truck in my garage. Today I had a glass company come and replace my window while I was at work, and had my friend babysit the truck in the time frame that the company was going to show up. And on another note, it was a real pain in the ass cleaning up all of the glass. It went everywhere.

spoolin, that is why I park my truck in my garage. Today I had a glass company come and replace my window while I was at work, and had my friend babysit the truck in the time frame that the company was going to show up. And on another note, it was a real pain in the ass cleaning up all of the glass. It went everywhere.

Dude that sucks did any of that glass get in the door panal??? u know eventually ur gonna find a peice of glass somewhere in there like 3-4 months right.?.?. but it always sucks glad to hear u got it replaced already...

-Rob

Glass was everywhere. It looks like they hit it with something really hard because I found glass all over the driverside passenger seat, the map pockets, between all of the seats, all over the dash including the A/C vents, everywhere. It took me almost two hours to vacuum it all out and I still couldn't get all of the glass that fell into the door. Now that the window is replaced, I am going to have to remove the door panel again and see if I can get more glass out. I can hear it rattle when I close the door. :ughdance:

Yeah I hear you bro, I had glass everywhere especially in the door, it truly pissed me off. Worst part is that they scratched up my door with their belt buckle as they climbed in my car and bent the window groves. Also broke my dash, scratched up my rear quarter panel, arm rest, etc... so a bunch of little stuff got messed up which costs my insurance company a grip.

When it all came down to it I was more pissed about it happening in front of my house. That feeling of vulnerability is what crapped me out.