i keep getting logged out of the forum?...

2006_superado

Question

ok ever since yesterday it seems i keep getting logged out of the forum?.. as i'm going from one topic to the next?.. it happens about every 30-45 minutes (from what i could tell today?).

anyway i was wondering if it's my computer, the site, or something else?...

i'm not really computer savy, so any help would be appreciated. :cheers:

david.

there is a whole other thread about it. For me it always happpen when I type a post or response to a PM and hit post/send then I lose my message and have to retype everything. That said they are working on it but its been going on for well over a week.

thanks for the fast response's guys.

that sucks that everyone else is having trouble to... but it is comforting noing that there going to be working on it since it aint just me.

but i hope this don't turn into a long problem, it's really starting to bug me :banghead:

i think it's telling you that you spend too much time on the computer.. :jester:

agghhh!!!! it just did it again :banghead: anyway..

i thought i spend to much time on here too... but then i look at guys like brobrad and fireman (amongst others) and i usualy feel better pretty quick! :jester: compared to them i'm just a little slutty!.. :crackup:

i thought i spend to much time on here too... but then i look at guys like brobrad and fireman (amongst others) and i usualy feel better pretty quick! :jester: compared to them i'm just a little slutty!.. :crackup:

HA HA slut :jester: ...........ehh who am I to talk :banghead:

thanks for the fast response's guys.

that sucks that everyone else is having trouble to... but it is comforting noing that there going to be working on it since it aint just me.

but i hope this don't turn into a long problem, it's really starting to bug me :banghead:

been a problem for a while now. i have to relog in ever time i leave even if i leave the site even if for 30 seconds.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: i just got logged out twice while i was typing up a post! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

i just got logged out again as i posted tthis response^^^

seriously i'm getting pissed off!.. if this has been going on for a week and it continues i'm going to start bitching really loud! you know what they say the squeeky wheel gets the oil!...

seriously i probably wont bitch since i dont pay to support the forum, this is one of the many reasons why i dont.