Check out this SS

04CHASE

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those tribal paint schemes look like a$$ IMO. not to mention, the skulls don't go with the rest of the paint at all.

to each his own.

by the way, is that a bottle of ArmorAll wipes under his hood?

i like everything except the paint job,

the wheels are nice, i need to figure out how to get 22's to tuck underneath my bed fenders.

shorter axles or a weird offset. my stock ones barely fit, i don't know how i'll figure it out. prolly bring it to townfair tire and just have them figure it out with the assortment of wheels they have

those tribal paint schemes look like a$$ IMO. not to mention, the skulls don't go with the rest of the paint at all.

to each his own.

by the way, is that a bottle of ArmorAll wipes under his hood?

Yes sir, that is a bottle of Armor All wipes. A good way to fade and dry out your dash.

I know what ruined that paint job. The last 2 tribal flames on the way top. Without those, I think it would look sweet.

I think Ive seen a video about this truck. I believe its still AWD. His parents bought him the truck when he was 16 and he got the it bagged later on for good grades or birthday along with if Im remembering right that was like a $7000 paint job. If thats the same truck that is.