WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!?!

Reposting these from a member over on GMFullsize.com who got pics at Woodward, hope they're not a repost here.

HPIM1205.jpg

HPIM1204.jpg

According to him, "yes" that is the exhaust exiting out the fender and it "sounded similar" to the LS7 solstice that was also there... Not sure if its an actual GM project or just some test mule... but either way its BADASS!!

Please excuse me... I'm off to go look at these pictures and touch myself in inappropriate ways :jester:

cool but i dont think gm put that together, gm wouldnt have overlooked a thing, including th emissing valence grill and the non ss front grill clip( no air ducts)

id like to see what powers it though,

I agree w/chase. not done up enough to be GM.

I really like the vette wheels, wonder how they got back to five lug wheels?? or is there a vette under there?

did they pop the hood?? that could be a good test mule for a vette motor that wold not fit under the current sheet metal??

great pics.

that exhaust is bad, I would like to see the details of how it comes thru the hood, that would be sweet stick thru the hood of my project.

that looks like a POS. doesnt look good at all. looks like thos under destruction type of vehicles that are just in poor taste. it just doesnt look right at all. now this is just my opinion

T-E-S-T M-U-L-E

Geez guys... its not like its a production ready vehicle... ever see what the Z06 looked like when they were testing the LS7... pretty much the same. If you look closely the rear windows are bolted in, theres a dent in the fender, and the lower valance is missing the insert... its hardly ready for the production line, its a TEST MULE as far as anyone can tell.

The guy who took the pics even said that the seats were C6 seats bolted in and there wasn't much else of an interior.

Welp... the guys over on TBSS.com came thru... heres the backstory and some more pics, sadly not even a thought of 2dr TBSS's going into production :(

Saw this truck at work today so I got the scoop on it. It is a local extracurricular project sponsored by GM. Basically a group of engineers at my site get together evenings and weekends. Built it as a scca racer. They will be competing it somewhere in the Detroit area this weekend. It is an LS7, 585 hp, 6 speed manual. No production intent at all. Nothing more than a play toy project done by volunteers. I got a contact name and may just join up with them. I'll take your bodywork concerns to them, although again it's not a prototype of anything and is a race car. It is actually an S10 chassis mated to a hacked up TBSS. Here's a few more pics from my cell:

IMAGE_003.jpg

IMAGE_001.jpg

IMAGE_004.jpg

IMAGE_002.jpg