Favorite Hot Sauce

Krambo

I need to get some of you guys down here for Mardi Gras and do a boil at the shop (crawfish/crabs/etc.), you will leave farting flames :eek: and pissing beer :puke:

:D

LOL! Me and my wife went to New Orleans about 4 years ago and the first thing I ordered was HOT jambalaya and the waiter said "Midwestern hot, or southern hot?" I said "Southern hot please", and he giggled "OK, you asked for it!" He was surprized and almost disappointed when I ate every bite and didn't need any bread/milk/beer/etc to cool it off. It was enough to make my scalp sweat a little, which to me is perfect! After a week in the South, most people need a medicated hemorrhoid wipe to cool the burn, but not me! I like it hot!

I need to get some of you guys down here for Mardi Gras and do a boil at the shop (crawfish/crabs/etc.), you will leave farting flames :eek: and pissing beer :puke:

:D

Farting flames and pissing beer is an everyday situation here in louisiana. It is those times when I'm pissing flames and farting beer that suck.

I have a lot of different hot sauces in the cupboard. Different dishes require different flavor sauce. If I could have only one, it would be the Habanero Tobasco. I can't stand the regular Tobasco though.

Farting flames and pissing beer is an everyday situation here in louisiana. It is those times when I'm pissing flames and farting beer that suck.

:crackup: That's hilarious...but ain't that the truth!

Speaking of which...we're having a homemade salsa contest here at work today. It's gonna be one of those days I'll be glad to just pee out the right hole.

Edited by jbaker (see edit history)

not a fan of original tabasco at all. franks is great for wings. don't cut it with butter. just straight up franks. and no blue cheese!!!! that kills the heat. wash it down with a Sam Adams and enhance that heat. and dave's insanity is some good stuff!

BV-Original.jpgThis stuff is DA BOMB Pepper Plant Original California Style Hot Pepper Sauce A perfect blend of jalapeño peppers, vinegar and spices with a moderate heat level.

Gotta try that! Good info guys, now I have a list to go out and buy.

BTW, stay away from devil's frost. It is pure heat and just made for making you throw up. I had a sample (a couple of drops was placed on a 1 inch cube of american cheese) and I almost hurled. I drooled for hours after and felt my heart pound and was breathing heavy for like an hour. What a waste. I later found out it was just pure capsaicin compounds. Why do people do this? You get the same effect as spraying pepper spray down your throat. :shakehead: