Michael Vick accepts plea deal

brobradh77

just put him in the cage w/ a steak tied around his neck

No...tie one around his waist and dangle it over his whohoo...It'll be like an omlette for the dogs, A little nuts, a little steak, a little sausage, and a little sauce in every bite...Cant we just hang him, dunk him in water, and then elctrocute him?

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad for every person who thinks he should be punished, there are five people standing outside of a party store saying"...it just becasue he is black...he did not do anything wrong..."

people that make everything race related....i cant stand. :mad:

stop whinning...and get over it.

-rant off

so lets say he goes to jail for a year. i dont know what his contract #'s are but im pretty sure hes in the ball park of 10 million a year. 10mil/365 days in prison means hes throwing about $27,500 down the toilet for every day he spends in jail. Almost the cost of a brand new SS every day! Not to mention the endorsements he'll lose.

what a moron. he deserves it.

Don't forget the hundreds of dollars he'll lose from the illegal dog fights. :yellow_loser: Think he needed the money enough too stoop that low or was he trying to be "hood" cause being one of the better QB's in the league isn't a good enough reputation. :confused:

He is one dumb person who could not get away from his past life in the hood apparently. It kills me to see these "Professional" athletes making millions and screwing it up over something as sick and stupid as dog fighting. I would love to have their salary...and you could bet I would do whatever it took to make sure my nose was clean.

Vick deserves more then he will probably end up getting, but they could start hosting their family reunions in prison. Bet his brother is not too far behind :yellow_loser:

Vick deserves more then he will probably end up getting, but they could start hosting their family reunions in prison. Bet his brother is not too far behind :yellow_loser:

I totally forgot about his little brother! what college does he play for again i forgot?

^ Inbe4deletelock...

Wow Punk...seriously...I'm not so sure that is going to fly...Personally, if you have to ask if someone is going to be offended, you know you probably shouldnt post it. I know you have been pretty good guy on the boards, dont ruin your reputation over Vick...I would remove it just because.

^ Inbe4deletelock...

Wow Punk...seriously...I'm not so sure that is going to fly...Personally, if you have to ask if someone is going to be offended, you know you probably shouldnt post it. I know you have been pretty good guy on the boards, dont ruin your reputation over Vick...I would remove it just because.

:withstupid: yeah man thats really pushing the envelope........