FULL ROLLER ROCKERS

12'SROCK

after some searching i got the yella terra's. they arent bad priced and they are a decent set of rockers . ls1tech alot of guys like them but the older style had some problmes, not to mention they clear the stock valve covers. but if money were no object jessel has some nice ones.

or you can send out your stockers to harland sharp and have them put better bearing in , which is pretty cheap and they work good.

after some searching i got the yella terra's. they arent bad priced and they are a decent set of rockers . ls1tech alot of guys like them but the older style had some problmes, not to mention they clear the stock valve covers. but if money were no object jessel has some nice ones.

or you can send out your stockers to harland sharp and have them put better bearing in , which is pretty cheap and they work good.

hey chase, what exactly is the benifit of the harland sharp bearing change?.. do they make the stock rockers into a full roller?.. or just a roller tip?..

i was looking at a set of yella terra's on ebay a while ago, if you don't mind me asking where did you get yours and how much?... thanks :cheers: