I HATE MOVING

packjh

i'm with ya brother!

i'm moving into my girl's place. fortunately, she already has it and we aren't looking for a new place. i've been able to move slowly and have till next friday to get all my stuff out of my old place.

I'll be moving from Long Island to central NJ later this year. Gotta sell the damn house. Not a good time for doing that, market wise. I moved myself a few times with friends help, and helped friends move too. You're right, it is not fun. But I'm hiring it done this time. I'm too old for that sh!t.

I'll be moving from Long Island to central NJ later this year. Gotta sell the damn house. Not a good time for doing that, market wise. I moved myself a few times with friends help, and helped friends move too. You're right, it is not fun. But I'm hiring it done this time. I'm too old for that sh!t.

let me know if you need a hand when the time comes Hank :)

That's what we did. That's the way to go.

I'm in the process of packing and moving. I'm moving from North Carolina to California. Its going to be one hell of a trip too. I'm moving myself. I will accept all the help I can get once I get there to unload the truck. Beer will be on me. :cheers:

this time isnt as bad cause the military is moving most of my stuff for me.. but ive moved 3 times in the last year. base housing to a friends house, the friends house to this house, then alaska to ga..... im just tired of new addresses setting up utilities shutting them off...