Sold the truck, now sellin the mods

ToNyToUcH24

hey guys, i have a bunch of stuff im tryin to sell, since i traded the SS in for an 07 VMAX crew. thanks for lookin, and all numbers are plus shipping.

5 Piece Carriage works billet grille -- SOLD

Sub box- under the seat, fits 2 10 inch subwoofers, (subs and amp are NOT included) -- SOLD

(i would prefer local, but i might be able to ship, if i work something out with buyer)

Audiovox TV headrest kit - 2 headrest, TVs already installed, with SS logo embroidered, and DVD player and all necessary wiring included (and yes i know the ss logo is upside down) -- $1000

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

Edited by ToNyToUcH24 (see edit history)

GM touchscreen Nav Radio- NON-LUX - #10377287

included is the map disc version 4.1, and the GPS Antenna -- $850

DSC01934.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

DSC01935.jpg

I also have a module for sale for the GM touchscreen nav, so that you can use a backup camera and/or a dvd player with it. it has 2 video inputs, and can be setup to automatically switch when put in reverse. --$220

its is very similar to this - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAC-VCI-GM2...sspagenameZWDVW

i also have a backup camera for this setup as well- it had infrared lights, so that it work in the dark as well

attaches to license plate braket -- SOLD

last but not least, a volant Ram air scoop for the SS,(just the scoop, not the intake) -- SOLD

Edited by ToNyToUcH24 (see edit history)

how in the world with SS emblems all over the truck did you get the SS upside down on the headrests

i didnt do it myself... my dad's friend has an upholstery shop, and he did them for me ( i even gave him the stock headrest as a reference so he wouldnt mess up) and i had my dad pick them up for me, and he didnt know the difference. i felt bad goin back to the guy and tellin him he messed up, cuz he did it for basically free for me. and ive found that the only people who actually notice are SS owners. anyways, thats my story.

you could probaly get em redone for liek 100 bucks tho, so its really no big deal

where in NH are you? might be interested in the sub box. how tight is it under the back seat?

i was not being an ass i just noticed that before i even read what it said above it i just now noticed that sorry

i just saw this post and noticed the same thing.

where in NH are you? might be interested in the sub box. how tight is it under the back seat?

on the border of southern NH/ Northern mass...

where are you located?

it fits perfectly under the back seat. theres enough room to mount an amp on top of the box and still put the seat down.

let me kno

tony