Where is the LEAST EXPENSIVE Source for BORLA Cat Back's?

bjdtruck

I'm looking for a Borla Part number 140230 exhaust system. Where is the BEST (aka CHEAPEST source)? :confused:

Any websites, phone numbers, or any other contact information &/or help is greatly appreciated!! :yellow_loser:

Why dont you just do a custom exhaust system? it will be cheaper :thumbs:

I am pretty sure that Borla makes the General Motors "performance" exhaust system for the Silverado - i.e. if you go to the dealer and order the "GM Performance Exhaust Catback" for your truck it's got GM stamped on it but in reality is a Borla system. Check it out.

Mr. P.

I am pretty sure that Borla makes the General Motors "performance" exhaust system for the Silverado - i.e. if you go to the dealer and order the "GM Performance Exhaust Catback" for your truck it's got GM stamped on it but in reality is a Borla system. Check it out.

Mr. P.

You're right, they ARE Borla systems. I don't think GM has them available yet for my truck yet. I could be wrong though!! If you or anybody else knows what GM Part Number it would be I'll call me dealer ASAP. I'm more interested in the PERFORMANCE system vs. the touring version. Thanks!!

Mr. P.

That is what I have on my SSS, it is a Borla kit with a GMPP stamp on the muffler :chevy:

Still need the GM PART NUMBER for my truck...

The BORLA P/N is 140230 but I'm not sure if that is for the PERFORMANCE system or the TOURING version... :confused:

Corsa makes a Touring catback; Borla doesn't. Also the part number you have listed is a single-inlet muffler; doesn't your VMAX have a dual inlet muffler? If so you want BOR-140205, yikes on Summit Racing for almost $1200 :eek:. Another idea, ask Mr Goodwrench if there is a GMPP/Borla system for the '07 Escalade EXT, that will fit your truck.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)