raced a new f15o

04blacksss

i was bored at home and just got done waxin the truck so i went for a little joy ride down PCH. im on my way home and this new ford f150 pulls up next to me with the music blasting i look next to me and its 1 guy and 4 girls and i punched it on green, and the next light he pulls up and says **** your truck is loud lets race. and on green we went,, from start to finish he had no chance i had at least 4 cars on him. oh and best part is when i let off the gas i see a cop chillin across the intersection with me flyin by him around 80 or so. sooo i try the old turn onto a different street routine he finds me pulls me over. asks why im goin so fast and says this is a very clean truck it would be a shame to have it impounded soo slow ur ass down and lets me go HAHAHAHAHA!! he made my day! :cheers:

yeah man good kill... the HB cops I have ran into were pretty cool ... but still, you got lucky.... if that was a closer race he would have thought you were racing... you must have set him back pretty far for him not to see you guys were going at it!! good job ! :thumbs::thumbs:

Nice kill!! After I got my tune I was at an intersection by myself and so I just hammered it to see how it felt....three blocks after the light and I saw a cop sitting there...I thought "Oh s#!%"...sure enough he pulls me over, gets my license, asks why I was going so fast, I just told him the truth and said "I just got my truck's PCM tuned and was seeing what it could do", he walks back to his car to call it in, comes back and says "this an 04 right?", I said "Yep", and he says "I had one too and just sold it cause I got a kid on the way" , then said "Slow it down or next time I will ticket you". I took a deep breath and said thanks. Man was I lucky.

Good kill man, u lucky bastard i probably would have been thrown in the back of that cop car... :yellow_loser:

-Rob

:withstupid: seriously, talk about luck, i woulda bought a lottery ticket or something

nice kill, but he had 4 girls with him....i think we all know who the real winner is :P

yea but he still drives a ford, so hes still a loser in my book

• 2 weeks later...