Pics from the NorthEast SS Meet

Fireman31

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh John I know your computer skills. Dont turn this around on me and stop hackin crap to make it sound like me. I guess you just couldnt handle the big boys bustin on ya. Oh well...its ok..mommy will have the Klenex tissues ready for ya. :D

lmao ;)

Dont play like you didnt say that, fu.gif

i saw ya too and that must have been my truck. I was the only one with black 22's. it's an 04 that I bought up here in Mass. I gotta admit, I kinda like the look of the hockey stick stripes you had on yours in the pic. I was hoping AUTOGUY was gonna show so I could check them out in person.

Good looking truck KJT - quite a coincidence that in addition to the wheels we had the same exhaust - black chrome slash cut tips exiting in the same spot. That's what really made me think it was my old SS.

Good looking truck KJT - quite a coincidence that in addition to the wheels we had the same exhaust - black chrome slash cut tips exiting in the same spot. That's what really made me think it was my old SS.

i wish it did come with the exhaust. would have saved me alittle cash. :jester:

other than the stripes and the brake vents, they do look similar.

beat? all you can say is beat? his lane wasn't even a lane and ended in 40yds and still passed all of ya!

and i think i'm being generous with 40yds.

let me re-phrase that....Kevin slaughtered us anyway.....

All I remember is the light dropping green, hearing bwhaaaaaa and seeing a black flash :eek:

let me re-phrase that....Kevin slaughtered us anyway.....

All I remember is the light dropping green, hearing bwhaaaaaa and seeing a black flash :eek:

I saw it all from the back of the line. His truck isn't faster he's just got muuuuuuch better reaction time than you guys... ;)

seriously though his truck gives me something to aspire to and a great reference point to go by while I'm modding my own truck...

I feel like my truck is the little brother who wants to grow up to be just like his big brother, lol.

Stop guys! I am always up for a stoplight challenge and couldn't let this one go. 4 SS vehicles across at a light,...kick ass! I was actually a little nervous that you guys wouldn't let me in,...my lane was ending quick :ughdance: My truck felt like a dog Saturday because of the heat (intake temps were 130's). I would bet I was 50HP low easy. When it is in the 40's, I can't keep the truck strait off the line.

Looking forward to the next gathering (maybe in the cooler weather though, my 2 x 50 A/C doesn't cut it when it is in the mid to upper 90's. :lol:

.....I was actually a little nervous that you guys wouldn't let me in,...my lane was ending quick :ughdance: My truck felt like a dog Saturday because of the heat.......

Trust me there was no contest, you could have given us a 2-3 truck head start and still had

room/time to merge AHEAD of us :jester:

Stop guys! I am always up for a stoplight challenge and couldn't let this one go. 4 SS vehicles across at a light,...kick ass! I was actually a little nervous that you guys wouldn't let me in,...my lane was ending quick :ughdance: My truck felt like a dog Saturday because of the heat (intake temps were 130's). I would bet I was 50HP low easy. When it is in the 40's, I can't keep the truck strait off the line.

Looking forward to the next gathering (maybe in the cooler weather though, my 2 x 50 A/C doesn't cut it when it is in the mid to upper 90's. :lol:

Yea Kevin...your truck is wicked fast for being stock!

:crackup::crackup::crackup: