Deep Transmission Pan

Just wondering if anyone was running deep tran's pan's like 2 or 3 extra quarts.

I am thinking about putting one on while doing shift kit. And am I going to run into any problems with the stock exhaust cross over pipe underneath the pan?

Thanks, Tyler

I thought about one but haven't got one yet. I don't drive the SS a ton so trans temps haven't been a problem. My freaking huge trans cooler helps keep the temps down. I do plan to get a bigger trans pan when I get a built trans.

Sorry guys. It is a GM n/a C5 Corvette model pan and is deeper than the one we have stock. It does increase the total fluid required but I am not sure on how much it does (guessing no more than 1-2 qts.). It isn't pretty by any means (like the aftermarket ones with fins and drain plugs) but gets the job done at a lower cost. This pan doesn't require a filter extention.

Sorry guys. It is a GM n/a C5 Corvette model pan and is deeper than the one we have stock. It does increase the total fluid required but I am not sure on how much it does (guessing no more than 1-2 qts.). It isn't pretty by any means (like the aftermarket ones with fins and drain plugs) but gets the job done at a lower cost. This pan doesn't require a filter extention.

That is a very good choice in pan upgrade. The biggest reason for this pan is for the sump setup. It's almost impossible to run the pump dry from the fluid moving around too much on the launch due to it's design. I am also against any pan requiring an filter extension.

That is a very good choice in pan upgrade. The biggest reason for this pan is for the sump setup. It's almost impossible to run the pump dry from the fluid moving around too much on the launch due to it's design. I am also against any pan requiring an filter extension.

Mike you got a part number on that pan?

Mr. P. :)