racewars

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually raced my little brother 06Vortecmax(maroon gmc vmax) twice but only one was filmed. The second race we were neck and neck and he got me by.......it was a photo finish. His best time is a 13.86

tune, intake, headers not sure if he has an exsaust set up or wat then slicks i just couldnt take off with him but i know if i get some drag radials or slicks the story changes or it will be alot closer but even though if i could have taken off better i personally think i could have beatin him but i will never know till we hook them up again

gives me hope after all lol, but do you know what mods he currently has?

He goes by 06vortecmax on here. Same mods as me minus the Magnaflow and he is tuned by Allen Nelson. Traction sucked on that asphault. Had to ease into it :shakehead: with ET streets. CENWASS tore it up with his AWD SSS.

Edited by OUT2WIN (see edit history)

tune, intake, headers not sure if he has an exsaust set up or wat then slicks i just couldnt take off with him but i know if i get some drag radials or slicks the story changes or it will be alot closer but even though if i could have taken off better i personally think i could have beatin him but i will never know till we hook them up again

I think you need to up the boost from 14 to like 16. The second race my little brother said he eased on the take off to give you a better shot, then he kept you in back till the finish line. I figured your mods would have you passing him on the top end.

When he raced Cenwass, Mike was ahead of him and he came back and beat him but I am not sure how bad. Mike will have to chime in or I will check it out on the video camera.

wow that was nice of ur brother to give me a chance and i still could not take him but when i beat cenwass i beat him by a little clearance and he ended up beatin him at the end i got the power guy i just need to put it to the ground thats it i dont need more boost thats more than enough and i need to move the shift points some more

i guess mike will have to say who won by more to know actually

wow that was nice of ur brother to give me a chance and i still could not take him but when i beat cenwass i beat him by a little clearance and he ended up beatin him at the end i got the power guy i just need to put it to the ground thats it i dont need more boost thats more than enough and i need to move the shift points some more

i guess mike will have to say who won by more to know actually

So you were able to take off infront of a lightning, beat mike in his AWD SS with same mods as me, but you spun both times my brother beat you?

You did see how Mike was ahead of me too didn't ya. That means you should be able to stick with us in the take off. How was it that you could beat Mike 2 times but not my little bro? You did say that the way you took off the second race is how you came out. No gain up top.

With your power, you should have came back and beat him since you were at his door or back tire since the take off.

I had a fun day yesterday. I hadn't raced my truck since may. On my race with Mike(black SS) I thought I was going to lose cuz I took off just a hair after him. I didn't think I would catch him but I did and mike said he was like at my back tire. Mikes truck is pretty quick. Should be fun to see it down the track in spokane without the 22s.

I had a fun day yesterday. I hadn't raced my truck since may. On my race with Mike(black SS) I thought I was going to lose cuz I took off just a hair after him. I didn't think I would catch him but I did and mike said he was like at my back tire. Mikes truck is pretty quick. Should be fun to see it down the track in spokane without the 22s.

I think Mike has a high 13 in that truck. The 22s are real heavy.