racewars

tune, intake, headers not sure if he has an exsaust set up or wat then slicks i just couldnt take off with him but i know if i get some drag radials or slicks the story changes or it will be alot closer but even though if i could have taken off better i personally think i could have beatin him but i will never know till we hook them up again

Mike told me the second time we raced your truck did not spin at all off the line. He said he was standing right in back with everyone else. Also you were not gaining at all cuz I even left it punched clear after the 1/4 mile. You know where to find me if you think you can beat me after you get slicks or radials. I think you'll be suprised.

Edited by VortecMax (see edit history)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know but it didnt end up beatin him so what can i tell u if i didnt spin both times with mike well it didnt spin i couldnt help it but hey he baet me so thats the way the story ended so oh well theres always next time

and on the second race u could also hear that i let out from the take off cuz i spun and let out and thats were he took me and i had to play catch up and couldnt

yea i hope to have some other tires before i go to the track but if i dont we'll see what it hits like that i just know that im not talkin chet were all buddies but like i said yesturday i wish i could have taken off better to see how it would have ended up but clearly there the VMAX took me thats a lose for me oh well we'll see what happens in the future

Ok, ok Im here now. With me and OUT2WIN it was definatley a photo finish, I had him at the start but he gained on me at the end; another 50ft and would have beat me, no doubt. Me and Gordo...that was a good race, though he got me at the end by 1/2 to 3/4 of a legnth. Watch out Ruff, you little bro's truck is pretty impressive. Ah me and the Harley, what can I can say except that I think Alex saved all of his good launches for me (twice), that wasn't very nice Alex. Though that HD got me twice by a length and maybe a bit of clearance. All in all we had lots of fun, I think everyones added mods helped. And lets not forget Danny, his ride is also impressive that 5.3L rocks and he did not have slicks.

I should have brought the 16's, oh well for street trim I was happy with how my SS ran :driving: .

Ok, ok Im here now. With me and OUT2WIN it was definatley a photo finish, I had him at the start but he gained on me at the end; another 50ft and would have beat me, no doubt. Me and Gordo...that was a good race, though he got me at the end by 1/2 to 3/4 of a legnth. Watch out Ruff, you little bro's truck is pretty impressive. Ah me and the Harley, what can I can say except that I think Alex saved all of his good launches for me (twice), that wasn't very nice Alex. Though that HD got me twice by a length and maybe a bit of clearance. All in all we had lots of fun, I think everyones added mods helped. And lets not forget Danny, his ride is also impressive that 5.3L rocks and he did not have slicks.

I should have brought the 16's, oh well for street trim I was happy with how my SS ran :driving: .

Just get ready to dip in the 13s. There is a SS in TX with similiar mods as yours but also a stall converter and ran a 13.7X. I have no doubt you will run pretty damn close to my little bros time.

I on the other hand should have another mod or so in the next couple of weeks :driving: I want that damn 13.99

Here is that thread about the truck I was telling you about. You posted in his thread.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31371

yeah red03sillss's truck is quick but a lot of it is his converter. it flashes to like 4k and with the awd its game over. thats what a teenie 9.5 inch f-body converter will do for you in a truck.

Just get ready to dip in the 13s. There is a SS in TX with similiar mods as yours but also a stall converter and ran a 13.7X. I have no doubt you will run pretty damn close to my little bros time.

I on the other hand should have another mod or so in the next couple of weeks :driving: I want that damn 13.99

I sure hope so...13's would be nice. Probably next year i'll be looking into a stall and shift kit. This racing is sooo adictive, were do we stop? 13's, 12's, 11's????????????????? But I love it, we could be into worse things.

post-7946-1188271283_thumb.jpg

well mike what can i say i was intimdated by the VHO with slicks LOL i guess but all in all it was a good day

C'mon bro I know you saved all that "WHOOPASS" for me. Man Im not sure with you and Gordo. Both your trucks are fast. I think Gordo would have beat me even worse if he would have left sooner, it looks like I got the jump on him. But Gordo was gaining quick at the end and I mean quick. I think you and me took off pretty good together though you got me at the end by a length plus. I dont know who would win between you and Gordo? It would be close for sure, but from what I seen when we raced I think Gordo's truck pulls a bit harder on the top end...but then again Im a Chevy guy. Who knows, we just need to line them up again and settle this, its all in fun. Besides if we loose it gives us reasons to keep modding. Like I said to Ruff...where do we stop?

I sure hope so...13's would be nice. Probably next year i'll be looking into a stall and shift kit. This racing is sooo adictive, were do we stop? 13's, 12's, 11's????????????????? But I love it, we could be into worse things.

I wont stop....only reason I slowed the modding down was cause I KNOW there is a 13 in my truck. The way I came out with my brother pretty much guaranteed it. After I went ahead on the first race, we stayed that way till the end. The 2nd race was door to door from the beginning to the end.

You got yourself a 13 second street truck Mike, I would be damn proud of it. :driving: