racewars

I wont stop....only reason I slowed the modding down was cause I KNOW there is a 13 in my truck. The way I came out with my brother pretty much guaranteed it. After I went ahead on the first race, we stayed that way till the end. The 2nd race was door to door from the beginning to the end.

You got yourself a 13 second street truck Mike, I would be damn proud of it. :driving:

Thanks bro! My wife is going to love me when I ask for "THE SC"? She said that me buying the LT's was my birthday and christmas present, WTF? Ya Ruff, your truck is definalty in the 13's, no doubt in my mind. I think i'll let your bro drive my truck (weight reduction LOL), that should get me there for sure.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bro! My wife is going to love me when I ask for "THE SC"? She said that me buying the LT's was my birthday and christmas present, WTF? Ya Ruff, your truck is definalty in the 13's, no doubt in my mind. I think i'll let your bro drive my truck (weight reduction LOL), that should get me there for sure.

a S/C mike no guy stop LOL well i guess if ur askin for gordo for wieght reduction pos im gonna have to get him also for mine or something cuz were both in that same situation lol

gives me hope after all lol, but do you know what mods he currently has?

Get some good mods (tune, CAI, LT's, cat-back) and should be able to beat a HD. The one in the vids I believe was running a tune and 14psi of boost? Before my LT's and before the HD mods (mentioned) the HD was getting me by 1/2 a truck, I only ran the HD with my 22's on. It would be interesting with 16's? We should have a pretty good race then.

post-7946-1188528907_thumb.jpg

a S/C mike no guy stop LOL well i guess if ur askin for gordo for wieght reduction pos im gonna have to get him also for mine or something cuz were both in that same situation lol

Hey bro, I got an idea. We'll let Gordo run them while we BBQ (carne asada, hmm, hmm) having some cervesa's :cheers: Of course that what got us into this boat LOL.

Hey bro, I got an idea. We'll let Gordo run them while we BBQ (carne asada, hmm, hmm) having some cervesa's :cheers: Of course that what got us into this boat LOL.

for realz guy ill get some fajitas LOL olles when ever we get some time that sounds like a good idea anyways lol

hahaha its true I only weigh 150, but I think I would have to charge you guys or you would have to have alot of carne asada ready for me. I love carne asada with some flower tortias. I may be little but I can eat alot, sometimes.

well on the days we do the care asada u cant eat then, theres no need for u to drive my truck guy, well actually yea if u wieght that much u need way more than a carne asada to catch up to me lol

hahaha its true I only weigh 150, but I think I would have to charge you guys or you would have to have alot of carne asada ready for me. I love carne asada with some flower tortias. I may be little but I can eat alot, sometimes.

Damn, I love seeing that 13.86 in your sig :cheers: