Never thought this would happen to me!

eddieo818

like it says my truck was stolen! yesterday aug 26 my truck was stolen from a San pedro parking lot in port O call while i was eating fish and enjoying time with my family my truck was being taken. Worst part about it was i didnt get lo-jack when i first bought it which was the dumbest thing ive ever done! well guys i just wanted to warn you so-cal guys that go to Port O Call as i was filing my report with police he mentioned that the reason why they have patraol cars in the parking lot is because of the # of car-jackings. he said that it almost seems like they have a team, 1 guy watches the cops, 1 watches the victim (me), the other takes the vehicle.

man this sh!t sucks dude people work hard to buy themselves what they do, just so some criminal could come and reep the benefits! i put roughly about 12 grand into my truck and im never gonna see any of it back

post-11055-1188225803_thumb.jpg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that sucks man.. sorry to hear about it...

It wouldnt be a 'friend' of yours who took it to take it to Mexico so you can collect insurance money so you can pay for your $1300/month Escalade now would it? :jester::jester:

Sorry couldnt resist.. but I have seen it happen on more than one occasion .. lol

yea i pretty sure by this point its probably half way stripped to the bone, Punkt71 dude i know your your joking around and all but mann this really sucks and you dont what this sh!t feels like, you wouldnt be joking around if it were you stuck a parking lot 1 hour away from home with your girlfriend

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS :thumbs:

Edited by eddie da chevy guy (see edit history)

damn man, sorry to hear that. I'd be mobbin all of So. Cal with a loaded .40 if i were in your shoes. :mad:

hope your insurance takes care of you. :happysad:

that my first thought but then i was just thinking karma a bitch :devil: , as far as insurance they will take car of all factory stuff all aftermarket stuff might as well be forgotten!

yea i pretty sure by this point its probably half way stripped to the bone, Punkt71 dude i know your your joking around and all but mann this really sucks and you dont what this sh!t feels like, you wouldnt be joking around if it were you stuck a parking lot 1 hour away from home with your girlfriend

Dude I know what your saying.. I like to make light of bad situations.. sometimes getting a laugh out of something makes it not seem so bad.

I just say that because a 'friend of a friend of a friend' that I know bought an M5 and they wouldnt take his F150 as a trade because he was too upside down on the loan... and he couldnt afford two payments. He took the M5, and a month later arranged his 'friend' to pick up the F150 when they were at dinner. The deal was the 'friend' could strip the truck with the stereo, lift, etc and sell it for profit as payment for getting rid of the vehicle. He had gap insurance which covered the $7K he was upside down on the truck, and the insurance paid off the truck in a little over 3 weeks.

Obviously this person is not my friend.. but I know of him...

I was just joking though man. But if these guys are good, then that thing is already down to the frame.

Also, I have a family member who is a Lieutenant for the LA Sherriffs.. and there was an asian gang going around stealing vehicles and stripping them down to the frame and keeping the parts at a private location. They would take the frame, dump it off somewhere, and wait for it to be recovered and taken to an impound yard. Then they would buy the frame back for $500 or so, and in doing so the VIN would be cleared on the frame.. so they take the frame back reassemble the car, and sell it. And the VIN is completely clear!!!

Crazy bastards out there man. If I were you I would hope it doesnt come back, because its going to be thrashed. But I have a pretty good idea that its not coming back though and you will get the truck paid off from the insurance co. :thumbs: