Never thought this would happen to me!

eddieo818

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Lowjack is the best bet...
Or a big ass mean f'n dog.

I understand what you're going through. Been there done that. Twice. If/when they recover it you don't want it back. Gather up all your receipt to show what you have in it when you're ready to settle, and hopefully they will settle for what you need. Sorry to hear it.

Eddie, why were you driving the truck instead of the Escalade when taking your girl out to eat ? :confused:

Its good you werent driving it though.. maybe it would have gotten stolen instead...

i dont have the escalade right now its in my buddys shop because some issues with the door shime and my bass going out. getting it back tommorow,

trust me i know how you feel........to top it off my $1k laptop was in there, my digital camera, lots of personal stuff :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This might sound a little twisted, but what if you killed someone.. put their body in the trunk, and left your car out to get stolen with the body in the back and they busted the dude with lojack with the body in the back? I bet they would pin it on the guy

Someone needs to do that to Michael Vick and OJ

This might sound a little twisted, but what if you killed someone.. put their body in the trunk, and left your car out to get stolen with the body in the back and they busted the dude with lojack with the body in the back? I bet they would pin it on the guy

hahaha, your a trip man :crackup:

:confused::confused::confused: ....

But it sucks to hear this i hope ur insurance covers everything, theres always some a$$hole who isnt willing to work for wat they want and will just steal it from someone else... sorry man good luck with everything... i grew up and still live in compton, my truck isnt really that fleshy but theres always that feeling...

-Rob

:confused::confused::confused: ....

But it sucks to hear this i hope ur insurance covers everything, theres always some a$$hole who isnt willing to work for wat they want and will just steal it from someone else... sorry man good luck with everything... i grew up and still live in compton, my truck isnt really that fleshy but theres always that feeling...

-Rob

thanx mann, all you guys thanx for support! :thumbs:

Dude - DAYUM! :lol:

you could......wait a week or two (maybe more) and go hide out in a car somewhere where you can watch that cafe....if there is a "team" like the police expect....they may try the same spot again (if there that stupid)...since it has worked so good for them in the past......then if you do spot somebody suspicious.....well...kill em :cool:

you could......wait a week or two (maybe more) and go hide out in a car somewhere where you can watch that cafe....if there is a "team" like the police expect....they may try the same spot again (if there that stupid)...since it has worked so good for them in the past......then if you do spot somebody suspicious.....well...kill em :cool:

Exactly my thoughts as well. What about some security cameras or something. Surely if they have that many problem there has to be some kind of surveilance on the parking lot. It sucks man and I honestly hope something turns up and you get your truck back. It just sucks ass knowing for one you still have keys to it but no damn truck and two who would have thought that when you parked, it would be last time you drove it. it sucks ass knowing that youll never be able to drive that truck again and thats a damn nice truck to there bud. Lesson learned dont go eat there again and I just want to say an alarm probably would have prevented this not trying to be a dick but you invest all that money but no alarm? I know if someone wants it bad enough they will get it but having say a 500 dollar alarm with an alerting remote could save your truck. they might break a window or destroy the alarm but thats a small price to pay for a 20k+ truck and a custom one at that and just for thoughts try to park where the truck is in view. Don't hate me for my words as I am only trying to put my words out there to help for future problems as I am very cautious where I leave my truck and surroundings. you can also look to it as a chance for a fresh start on a vehicle that you want or wanted or another chevy but do it differently than before or better.

mann i thought about setting something up like this on the way home yesterday, mann its funny the crazy sh!t you think about when you get put in these type of situations