Never thought this would happen to me!

eddieo818

eddie omg bro!, i can't believe this shit... i'm so sorry man, i know you must be trippin pretty bad, it was a really sweet truck. mut god works in mysterious way's, maybe it's for the best? you need to try and look at it like that or it's going to drive you crazy. but i know i would be trippin out if my truck was gone. those :yellow_loser: are some F@#$%NG P*$$Y A@@ B%&${S IMO.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

well guys i got my truck back stripped ofcourse the interior was was stripped the only thing that was left were the seats everything else gone!,my sound system gone my snug lid destroyed they took everything. i should have some pictures later today

Sorry man, yeah let's see the carnage. :shakehead:

Mr. P.

FWIW your story made me call my insurance agent and ask about a stated-value policy; when I added everything up in my head I was surprised at the $$$ amount added to the truck not covered by comp/collision.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

I'm soooo sorry. :cry::cry::tear::tear: Are you going to rebuild?

I don't think i want to rebuild because the person that stole it might have my address and things like that so i really dont want to finish rebuilding and he just comes back to my house and takes it again. I probably just rather total loss it and do something different.

I don't think i want to rebuild because the person that stole it might have my address and things like that so i really dont want to finish rebuilding and he just comes back to my house and takes it again. I probably just rather total loss it and do something different.

The bad news is, they have your address whether you rebuild the truck OR do something different. I hope they just catch the bastards.

:withstupid: I say go ahead and rebuild it, better and faster then before. If they want to take it, they will, if they are going to take something else of yours, they are going to do it again, don't let that turn you away from building an awsome truck, after all, I can tell you enjoying the process of building it.

Damn bro sorry to hear about you getting it back.. I seriously didnt think they would recover it so fast.. damn amateurs! This makes the whole process so much more jacked up now. Maybe they will just total it? I doubt it though.

I would be more concerned with them knowing the address to come back for the Escalade... why steal the truck twice when you have a $60K truck parked right next to it?

Hey, Don't be afraid to rebuild such a badass truck. He'll I doubt they would steal your truck again since it was stolen in a place thats an hour away from you. Just take precautions like I mentioned above and have a good quality alarm on it and while at your house invest in a surveilance system for you driveway and house. They're not expensive at all maybe 500 bucks if that and it would be worth it. Whether you rebuild or get something different I would look into an alarm and survellance system anyways because you don't want it to happen again and just for thoughts maybe have your onstar activated just incase and call everyone you know around you to keep an eye out for your truck if it ever happens again because you might get lucky next time. Good Luck

Damn bro sorry to hear about you getting it back.. I seriously didnt think they would recover it so fast.. damn amateurs! This makes the whole process so much more jacked up now. Maybe they will just total it? I doubt it though.

I would be more concerned with them knowing the address to come back for the Escalade... why steal the truck twice when you have a $60K truck parked right next to it?

i wonder what they'll have to say about a 1' x 1' hole going through the bed and into the

cab??? :devil: maybe a possibility of being totaled what you guys think?