North East Arkansas G2G

hey Prestoar.......im game to meet you on the way if we are taking the same Route.....i have no clue where cotter is tho...lol

Edit:holy shit i just realized where jonesboro is.....thats 5 hours away :eek:

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized something...I was thinking this gtg was this coming weekend...it says September 29th...no idea why I was thinking August...so ignore all my other posts in this thread :yellow_loser:

anything on a Sunday is still good for me though :driving:

Oct 7th. @ 10am. Is that to early for you guys. That would give us an hour or so to shoot the bull and what not before Chilis opens then we can go eat. After that we will take our cruise to George Rays. Btw if you drink you can pick up your beverage of choice before we go to the track because they allow drinking.

Hopefully I'll have my drop on my truck and I'm having thoughts of going ahead and putting the nitrous on since I already have the kit.

SemoSS: how much did you give for your NXplate if you dont mind me asking?

Oct 7th. @ 10am. Is that to early for you guys. That would give us an hour or so to shoot the bull and what not before Chilis opens then we can go eat. After that we will take our cruise to George Rays. Btw if you drink you can pick up your beverage of choice before we go to the track because they allow drinking.

Hopefully I'll have my drop on my truck and I'm having thoughts of going ahead and putting the nitrous on since I already have the kit.

SemoSS: how much did you give for your NXplate if you dont mind me asking?

I bought the kit off of Danny(sprayed99).. He included a shark nozzle and a NOS Plate with it. I would definitely purchase a plate. There is a difference between night and day!

Im for sure going unless somthing earthstopping happens. Im putting my drop on this week and I found someone to put my nitrous on for me this week as well. I would do the nitrous but I have a controller box to retard the timing and activate the happy juice, plus hes my tuner so I trust him with my baby.