North East Arkansas G2G

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fine, invite who you want. The way I look at it is the more the marrier.

Prestoar and SemoSS: do you guys think you can have a head count of whos coming in your area by the 22nd so I can give Chili's a close number of how many people are going to be there. It would be greatly apppreciated :cool:

Thats fine, invite who you want. The way I look at it is the more the marrier.

Prestoar and SemoSS: do you guys think you can have a head count of whos coming in your area by the 22nd so I can give Chili's a close number of how many people are going to be there. It would be greatly apppreciated :cool:

There are two other Silverado SS's in town and one is a buddy and he plans on going...actually ran into the other guy tonight and told him about it..not sure he will go...ill try my best to get a head count before the 22nd though. A few TBSS in town but yet to meet them.

I went out to George Rays this past Sunday. I got to talking to the lady at the gate and she said she looks forward to seeing all of us come in together like we have planned. So we have the thumbs up from the track.

damn guys.... i wanna go so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

please say we will have another one kinda in the middle of the state sometime....PLEASE!!

come to this one!! :) yea its far but it will be fun....if nothing else drive Sat night and stay the night....over night road trip. I almost booked a room at Tunica Sat night and make a mini-vacation out of the whole deal...I forgot how high their prices are on the weekends though. I remembered why I always went during the weekdays :yellow_loser:

I went out to George Rays this past Sunday. I got to talking to the lady at the gate and she said she looks forward to seeing all of us come in together like we have planned. So we have the thumbs up from the track.

how many confirms do we have showing up?

how many confirms do we have showing up?

Off the top of my head ive got at least 20. Theres a guy with a Subaru that just moved here from Mtn Home I hope he shows up, that car is crazy fast.