help me out

mwalls54

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MWall54 - Arent you a moderator at PT.net? Now I know why your number of votes doubled in a day..

Is winning that important to you? Good job bro!!

Yes he is a pt.net staff member, what does that have to do with anything? Its not the point of winning the contest, its about letting his fellow SSS owners know that there is a contest to vote on. The more votes the better IMO. Just being nominated for that contest is a honor IMO so i'm sure he's pretty excited about it so either share in his excitement or stay out of his thread.

MWall54 - Arent you a moderator at PT.net? Now I know why your number of votes doubled in a day..

Is winning that important to you? Good job bro!!

its never about winning. there are a few sss members that voted on what they thought was the best truck. Thats what this is all about. getting people to see what can be done and appreciate performance trucks.

its never about winning. there are a few sss members that voted on what they thought was the best truck. Thats what this is all about. getting people to see what can be done and appreciate performance trucks.

blah blah blah blah blah blah....i'd vote for you but your truck is the same color as John's. :yellow_loser:

btw, i think j's is just pulling your chain, he congrats ya after noticing you are "editing" the votes. Too bad staff have no control over the counts or I'd blame you too.

all Mwalls54 did was let us know about the contest. im never on PT.net i had no clue :dunno:

:withstupid: I'm a member there, but hardly ever go on. I gotta admit, 203Cree's Lightning is a nice looking truck, but I had to go with the Mwalls54 this time around.