help me out

mwalls54

hey ... get your nose out of here ... shoo .... you guys leave our site alone ... go away ....

yeah he is in the contest as well and I guess he got suspicious about the voting momentum change..lol what can I say Mwalls54 has a bad ass truck.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he is in the contest as well and I guess he got suspicious about the voting momentum change..lol what can I say Mwalls54 has a bad ass truck.

Actually I had a few members PM me about it. I'll be counting the votes once everything is said and done. 0 post new accounts will be deleted and the votes not counted. :)

So, I suppose if you're one of those, you might want to go over there and participate a lil bit if you want your boy to keep your vote. :thumbs:

man someones pretty skkurrreedddd

Me? No, lol. I never had a dog in the fight to begin with, lol. It was requested that I participate. If it hadn't been for that, I wouldn't have even bothered.

Just tryin to keep it on a level playing field. Some people aren't on multiple boards, so they don't have the same chance to draw votes from other places. :thumbs:

its never about winning. there are a few sss members that voted on what they thought was the best truck. Thats what this is all about. getting people to see what can be done and appreciate performance trucks.

Asking poeple to vote for you on a forum they are not on is a bit different than getting people to vote for the best truck or to appreciate performance trucks.. After all, it was a PT.net poll, and not a SSS.com pole.. I guess you missed my point.

Yes he is a pt.net staff member, what does that have to do with anything? Its not the point of winning the contest, its about letting his fellow SSS owners know that there is a contest to vote on. The more votes the better IMO. Just being nominated for that contest is a honor IMO so i'm sure he's pretty excited about it so either share in his excitement or stay out of his thread.

It is a Pt.net poll, so you would think that it would be for those active PT.net members. Thats it. Asking people to "help him out" and providing a link to the poll as well as saying "he is getting hammered over there" would suggest it is very much about winning.

I agree, the more votes, the better. And this is in no disrespect to the SSS members, just simply stating that if there was an influx of people voting on an SSS poll that are not members, it would make you scrath your head if it were fair or not. I would like as many people on PT.net as possible, but not people registering new accounts just to vote. If I went to myspace and got 300 votes from people with zero votes, would that be fair?

I dont think that is fair. And a moderator should use better judgement than asking non PT.net member to vote for him. I said what I had to say and will stay out of this thread.

I have been a lurker over there for awhile, but I don't know if I have ever posted ... will it still count? Not that is matters ... just clarification .... also ... has there been a lot of new accounts? I would put money on most of the people on here are also on PT .... This board isn't busy enough to keep people just on it ... most venture to multiple boards ...

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

I have been a lurker over there for awhile, but I don't know if I have ever posted ... will it still count? Not that is matters ... just clarification .... also ... has there been a lot of new accounts? I would put money on most of the people on here are also on PT .... This board isn't busy enough to keep people just on it ... most venture to multiple boards ...

same here..I have been a member for about a year but I just go over there for info I cant find here. I'm am to busy on about 8 other forums and member of about 15. Sorry i just dont have then time to visit all. I agree about the new account votes like getting your gf to sign up just to vote but like O said most if not all that has voted already is a member over there.

Just checked so you didnt have to and after my last post I now have 12 Moon.gif

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)