Video Games

mungman

Does anyone here play video games often? if so what do you play?

i finally got Battlefield1942/road to rome/secretweapons to go online. just wondering if anyone played. i will be getting a gaming computer soon so i can play BF2 and BF2142. loving the FPS's for pc and racing games for PS2.

Edited by Mung Man (see edit history)

I play on Xbox Live...I run with a bunch of older guys...mostly fps games....Gears of War / GRAW 2....we are waiting for Halo3 and CoD4. My gamertag is Rated Old.

Well I play when I get my wife/kids off the Wii.

I play on Xbox Live...I run with a bunch of older guys...mostly fps games....Gears of War / GRAW 2....we are waiting for Halo3 and CoD4. My gamertag is Rated Old.

Well I play when I get my wife/kids off the Wii.

Hell yes! GoW is awesome! And i have Halo 3 on preorder... awaiting that day of launch!!!

I'm an avid gamer... usually play 1-2 hours a day.. i've had madden 08 for a week now...

Wish i had Xbox Live though.. :(

Hell yes! GoW is awesome! And i have Halo 3 on preorder... awaiting that day of launch!!!

I'm an avid gamer... usually play 1-2 hours a day.. i've had madden 08 for a week now...

You should check out bioshock :thumbs:

I've heard BioShock is the best game for any system out now. I'm more of a fan of the racing games though. I bought the logitech wheel for the ps2 and run it on the PC. It's a good wheel. I'm a big fan of GTR2 and F1Challenge. http://gtr-game.10tacle.com/index.php?id=246&L=1 http://www.easports.com/games/f12004/pccd.jsp

Both use the same physics engines and are very nice.

I guess I have to admit that I play WoW sometimes too. Don't Do It!!!!

Edited by redss.com (see edit history)

i wish i had Madden 08 for a week now ..... :(

hhmmm Xbox Live is free....have to pay for Gold account...but Silver account is free

Xbox? Wii? God I feel so old. :cry: Know anybody that wants to buy an Atari 2600? Got about 40 games and all the controllers. Still worked the last time I played it. About 20 years ago. :D Our "newer" system is a Super Nintendo. :nonod: