Cape Cod Rally

Attending Cape Cod Rally  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• I'm down for the overnight! Party!
    • I'd show for the day for some lunch!
    • I'd love to go, but Cape Cod is so far away...
    • I'd do it, but I've got some other lame excuse...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

I have 20 rooms reserved for the night of Saturday, May 3rd. Closer to January/February I will ask everyone to call and make reservations / place deposits with the Captain's Quarters... I will also like to get a fairly rough head count as to who is coming for the overnight, so I can setup insurance for the bonfire, parking for the truck show(s), lunch/dinner reservations, and F1 cart racing reservations. I will start a new thread for all of this so keep your eyes open for it.

Just to reaffirm, Saturday I would like to have 2 trucks shows, one officially at the local dealership (going to work out details Monday morning), and one impromptu one at the local coffee shop (would be more like hanging out as opposed to actually popping hoods and showing off). I will setup lunch somewhere and dinner somewhere, then the bonfire on the beach, and I will also setup breakfast the next morning and lunch will probably be held at the F1 track or close to it...

Of course everyone that isn't showing for the overnight (PANSIES!!!) will be welcome to join us for lunch and the F1 racing...

Hopefully this will be the beginning of a great annual get-a-way and meet for our NE members... I hope to see all the NE locals, and I would hope that the overnight is appealing to some of the members that are further away and normally wouldn't do the drive for a one day event...

Please reply or PM me with any questions, I'll be glad to answer them the best I can!!!