FS: Firestone rear air bag helper springs + compressor

Turbocoop

When I bought my truck it had these air helper springs installed for the leaf springs cause the last owner towed a boat with it... I never tow anything so I dont need them, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in them. I dont know how much they cost new or how much they're worth so just shoot an offer. I dont have pics yet cause I cant find my digital camera, and I dont really have any vouches on this site cause I just signed up (I just bought my truck a month ago). But heres a link to what it looks like-

http://www.firestoneindustrial.com/riderit...ts/rrinfo.shtml

I have the instruction manual for it in the glove box so I will get the actual part # of it tomorrow. It will come with everything- the little psi guage and switch for in the cab, the compressor, the bags and brackets, all the high pressure lines for it and the wiring too. If you have any questions ask me and ill do my best to answer, I dont know much about the thing... Thanks

EDIT- PICS ARE UP:

1333448708_dc5b22ebf1_m.jpg1333448728_aa674d1af7_m.jpg

1332567513_a30d042f37_m.jpg

1332631707_b60eb29792_m.jpg

1332633189_645fc37389_m.jpg

Edited by Turbocoop (see edit history)

Turbocoop, I'm definitely interested in the airbag set as I tow snowmobiles. Can you add any details or perhaps pics related to condition? As far as price, I have no clue even what the kit goes for, so i need a little input on wher you need to be to make a deal. Thanks in advance!! Tom Zickefoose

Im gonna get pics as soon as I can. I work a lot and Im goin out of town this weekend for a football game but Im gonna try my best to get pics before I leave friday. Its all still installed on my truck cause Ive been too busy to take it off but I will take pics of it anyway. Everythings in great condition, it doesnt look that old at all.

ive got a set of those 2320 tapered bags on my 4x4 without compressor about $180 new. BEWARE of tire clearance issues as the kits for our trucks mount between the frome and the tire on top of the leaf spring, I had to add 1/4 in wheel spacers and they still rub every once and a while

the kit instructions say it requires 6 inches of room between frame and tire

Ok I have the sport rite kit, which is the one youre talking about^^^. I have plenty of room on mine with the 20's, no rubbing at all. I saw the compressor kit for sale for $230 and you say the bags are like $180 so thats $310 total. Ill let everything go for $200 shipped and it is in brand new condition. I wish I could find my camera to take pics, Ill keep looking. I also have the complete instruction booklet and owners manual too.

Ok I have the sport rite kit, which is the one youre talking about^^^. I have plenty of room on mine with the 20's, no rubbing at all. I saw the compressor kit for sale for $230 and you say the bags are like $180 so thats $310 total. Ill let everything go for $200 shipped and it is in brand new condition. I wish I could find my camera to take pics, Ill keep looking. I also have the complete instruction booklet and owners manual too.

not sure but 230 and 180 add up to 410.00 not 310.00 which might influence your price?

not sure but 230 and 180 add up to 410.00 not 310.00 which might influence your price?

oops, thanks- im an idiot. Oh well I dont care Ill still sell everything for $200 since I already gave that price. I found my camera and I will go take pics now and post them tonight if I can.

• 1 month later...
I took everything off when I put my lowering kit on last weekend, I guess Im gonna put it on ebay soon if nobody here wants it...

1506544123_485306039a.jpg

1506545547_1f0d7b89e8.jpg

i would be interested in them if didn't have truck and house payment due at the moment, i have a heavy duty set on my wrecker and they help a lot

if u want to part it out, id be interested in the compressor and guage panel... I already have bags.

email or PM me. thanks!

Dude what is your ebay user ID, and or would you end auction early. I am going to convince my financial advisor to let me buy them from you. Let me know.

Never mind found it will be bidding.

Edited by zeake (see edit history)