just put some 20's on my new impala...

a couple months ago i bought a new impala that's really well equipped, it's my second car i needed something better on gas and that my wife could drive without me worrying if she could handle it.. plus i love it so were both happy, it's got black leather, bose, xm, onstar, every little feature and gadget available other then the sunroof... (i could always get one of those stick on ones from ebay anyway!..lol).

well i just put on a set of 20x8.5 mk-9's on it and was wondering what you guys think?... i'm planning on getting the eibach lowering kit now that rims are on i think it needs it...

then i'm planning on tinting the windows and adding a billet grill to finish it off.

heres the pics...

post-8665-1188460641_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1188460669_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1188460691_thumb.jpg

They'll really compliment that car once you get the car lowered... Not saying that they don't look good now (they certainly do), but they'll look much better once those windows are tinted and you get the drop done...

thanks a lot guys!.. i appreciate all the compliments. :thumbs:

like i said in the original post, as soon as i put the wheels on i realized it needed the drop kit (1.2" front and back), and i was planning on getting the windows tinted anyway so i totaly agree with everyone.. except 2006silverSS! :P lol j/k.... but i ain't rich so 1 step at a time, you guys won't believe it, but i only have $200 invested in them! :cool: