SCANGAUGE II opinions?

Barney

Has anyone had any experience with the ScanGauge II? I saw an article and it sounds pretty good but does not give Trans temp. or HP rating like the others but the price is cheap and did some measuring. The scangauge II will fit perfectly in the slot between the cig lighter and aux 12v.

www.scangauge.com

Barney

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone had any experience with the ScanGauge II? I saw an article and it sounds pretty good but does not give Trans temp. or HP rating like the others but the price is cheap and did some measuring. The scangauge II will fit perfectly in the slot between the cig lighter and aux 12v.

www.scangauge.com

Barney

I have the scanguage I and its ok just tells basic information, Intake temp, Water Temp, Speed, RPM, Engine load, Voltage. It also reads trouble codes. I will probably get the II eventually. My brother has it only thing different is its smaller and you can change the screen color unlike the older version. But yeah it does not give HP or Tranny temp.

• 3 months later...

if only edge had the A2 working for more than 2 weeks in a truck and not freezing, and it were available for gas apps, and the backup cameras didnt take a crap in the rain... i can only dream :( .. o well.. the dashhawk is just a dressed up attitude, my customers that sell edge/msd say that they dont work for very long if they even work... i dont really think the pillar mounts(that dont actually mount to the pillar) they have for those look all that nice.. the scan guage is pretty sweet i saw it at sema, kind of simple display, but hey it's simple engine diagnostics