'03 Arrival Blue Houston, TX, 21,000 Miles

Nightshift

'03 Arrival Blue, Radix Supercharged, SnugLid Tonneau, Dynamaxx Longtubes/Hi-Flo cats, 22" Verde SS Replica Chrome Wheels, B&B Cat-Bac, 21,000 miles, very clean, all records. Loaded... Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, Onstar, XM, etc. All options.

$26,000.

Passenger door was repainted due to door ding, no body damage. Almost impossible to tell paint work.

73523812.jpg

58579635.jpg

58579622.jpg

54835651.jpg

84533395.jpg

[email protected]

Thanks

WW

Edited by Nightshift (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
whats your future plans for another ride? Damn that was a quick sale as well man!!!

I think it sold quick because it was a clean truck and was priced very good for a Radix and the other mods that were done to it. The low miles really helped too. This should be an example for the people that think their 80,000 mile trucks are worth $20,000 plus. This truck could have brought a couple grand more if the seller was willing to wait and keep it on the market a bit longer.

Beautiful truck man .... brings a tear to my eye

:withstupid:

I think it sold quick because it was a clean truck and was priced very good for a Radix and the other mods that were done to it. The low miles really helped too. This should be an example for the people that think their 80,000 mile trucks are worth $20,000 plus. This truck could have brought a couple grand more if the seller was willing to wait and keep it on the market a bit longer.

couldnt have said it any better...

-Rob