professional body man willing to help

mbarnes

hey everyone, im a new member just purchased a 03 ss. ive found alot of usefull info on this site and im willing to share my knowledge with anyone. ive been a bodyman for about 5 years and pretty much have repaired all types of collisions. so if you have any questions not motor or tranny related is should be able to help. also working at the body shop im able to get my hands on all gm diagrams and can get a 25% discount on all dealer parts. if you live close enough so the shipping doesnt off set the savings i would be glad to get parts for you. also if while working on your truck you manage to loose or damage small things like plastic clips or need a few rivets we have plenty laying around the shop or i will have something in my junk drawer in my tool box just give me a holler. also the shop i work at replaces any part that has so much as a scuff or scratch so from time to time i will have headlights mirrors any part that is not painted pretty much ill post to let yall know what i have.

guys thankx for the warm welcome. im located in georgia. in need of any parts or paint work just let me know. also you must check to see if the shipping from georgia to your location will offset the savings i can get you. if i can get you the parts or do the paint work and still save you money with the shipping costs ill be more that happy to. also i can print at work all gm diagrams incase you smoked your lunch and forgot how it goes back together haha

guys thankx for the warm welcome. im located in georgia. in need of any parts or paint work just let me know. also you must check to see if the shipping from georgia to your location will offset the savings i can get you. if i can get you the parts or do the paint work and still save you money with the shipping costs ill be more that happy to. also i can print at work all gm diagrams incase you smoked your lunch and forgot how it goes back together haha

Welcome to the site. :chevy: