WOW what a big DFW GTG weekend!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought this weekend was great except for when i invited everyone to the car show saturday night and had to listen to sprayed 99 tell me that bthe only reason i win is because i know everyone at the shows and that his truck was gonna be better i hate arrogant people i think i have a bad ass truck but im not gonna sit and tell everyone how bad ass it is and i knew hardly anybody at the show aqnd the next night on sunday i went to a different show and beat the owner of carsroadshow the people who put the shows on

I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you mike, but I wouldn't make a post about a fellow friend like this. The only comment I recall making is that a lot of the shows are very political. I also talked about my camaro and how political the gasoline alley show was when I attended it over 2 years ago. I apologize sincerely and I hope we look past this small misunderstanding and move on. You do have a very nice truck and I have told you this time and time again. I was only ruffling your feathers a bit when I said I was going to beat you one day. I don't appreciate the "arrogant" comment above. Everyone that knows me knows how I am and I don't think they would call me arrogant.

I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you mike, but I wouldn't make a post about a fellow friend like this. The only comment I recall making is that a lot of the shows are very political. I also talked about my camaro and how political the gasoline alley show was when I attended it over 2 years ago. I apologize sincerely and I hope we look past this small misunderstanding and move on. You do have a very nice truck and I have told you this time and time again. I was only ruffling your feathers a bit when I said I was going to beat you one day. I don't appreciate the "arrogant" comment above. Everyone that knows me knows how I am and I don't think they would call me arrogant.

Group Hug Handshake.gif