WOW what a big DFW GTG weekend!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will someone please help me with the vids? All I get is a blank page that says downloading from site but nothing ever happens.

Can someone inbed them so all i have to do is hit play?

Thanks

EDIT nevermind I just rt. clicked them and saved them to my computer and it worked.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

yep had a hell of a time but next time the truck will be complete hopfully but fixin to get the tranny work on again and ill be ready to hit it with no bottle but all throttle :jester:yep had a hell of a time but next time the truck will be complete hopfully but fixin to get the tranny work on again and ill be ready to hit it with no bottle but all throttle :jester:

yep had a hell of a time but next time the truck will be complete hopfully but fixin to get the tranny work on again and ill be ready to hit it with no bottle but all throttle :jester:yep had a hell of a time but next time the truck will be complete hopfully but fixin to get the tranny work on again and ill be ready to hit it with no bottle but all throttle :jester:

:banghead::banghead::banghead: damn it i posted it twice :withstupid:

i thought this weekend was great except for when i invited everyone to the car show saturday night and had to listen to sprayed 99 tell me that bthe only reason i win is because i know everyone at the shows and that his truck was gonna be better i hate arrogant people i think i have a bad ass truck but im not gonna sit and tell everyone how bad ass it is and i knew hardly anybody at the show aqnd the next night on sunday i went to a different show and beat the owner of carsroadshow the people who put the shows on

i thought this weekend was great except for when i invited everyone to the car show saturday night and had to listen to sprayed 99 tell me that bthe only reason i win is because i know everyone at the shows and that his truck was gonna be better i hate arrogant people i think i have a bad ass truck but im not gonna sit and tell everyone how bad ass it is and i knew hardly anybody at the show aqnd the next night on sunday i went to a different show and beat the owner of carsroadshow the people who put the shows on

It's all skill baby...

Nice new Sig