Roush Silverado...

BlkSSnCpt

Roush has been courting GM for some time. Unfortunately, Roush is mostly body kits and ammenities...expensive kits at that. They may not even be courting GM directly, they might be after the dealer installer market with this. It would be nice if the kits would include superchargers, etc. I would imagine that the kit in the picture, if supercharged, would cost at least $55k+...for a chevy truck...personally, I dont think there is a demand for it. Roush Ford trucks dont sell that well either, no where near as well as the mustang kits. Guess we will have to take a wait and see approach on this as I am sure it will be some time before any official word is released and only then it will probably be through dealer channels, so the common person may never know its available. The other truck company out there is RST? Their sueprcharged trucks sell in the mid $50'sk range as well. I dont see hundreds of those running around either. Again though, their marketing is pretty much word of mouth and small time magazines.

Likewise, after dealing successfully with Furd both on and off the track as long as Jack Roush has, I don't see the possibilty of him jumping ship like that.........then again Joe Gibbs is going to Toyota in NASCAR next year after having many many years of success with Chevy, who am I to say. :dunno:

for me, i would rather build a truck to what i want it to be... but wait, i guess i did that already... and it isnt finished yet, damn it... just wait for what is in store... oooOOOooo

Friggen dave, u know leftcoast was right u r a tease :lol: .... "sig under construction" thats just not right, but i cant wait to see it :D ... any word on the g2g at the end of the month if its still gonna happen???

-Rob