Vho Vs. Srt-10

Chris Dubya

Hahaha

Lemme see. I pretty well LIVE AT THE TRACK.

I own and have owned alot of vehicles that moved half decent.

The original poster was saying he thought the guy was shifting poorly. Which sounds much more plausible than what you are trying to portray.

If the guy came out of the hole BEHIND an SRT10 and then wound up OUTRUNNING HIM, and he runs a mid 14 second 1/4 mile, I would say bog, or wheelspin, or whatever else you posted about had very little if anything at all to do with ANYTHING.

If it makes you mad that I don't think your "three different scenario launches" apply to this story, then that's for you to think.

Questioning my drag racing and street racing experience because you don't like what I have to say?

LOL

Bring it on, let's compare!

We can compare my cars past and present to your bike, my old work truck to your truck, my actual track time to your actual track time, years racing vs years racing, whatever.

It won't change a thing though.

;)

:cheers:

I started racing in 1969 in a class called Modified Production, which later evolved into Pro Stock. I know knowing about launching or racing and only come here to learn from you........................ :rolleyes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started racing in 1969 in a class called Modified Production, which later evolved into Pro Stock. I know knowing about launching or racing and only come here to learn from you........................ :rolleyes:

Seems like you came to ARGUE, not learn anything from anybody...?

;)

Racing modified production which "evolved into Pro Stock" is like a guy who raced an altered wheelbase Plymouth in the mid 60s, which "evolved into Funny Cars".

:crackup:

Like I said, the original poster thought the guy didn't know how to shift. The launch wasn't a huge factor.

Except to you.

LOL

Carry on informing us all!

Seems like you came to ARGUE, not learn anything from anybody...?

;)

Racing modified production which "evolved into Pro Stock" is like a guy who raced an altered wheelbase Plymouth in the mid 60s, which "evolved into Funny Cars".

:crackup:

Like I said, the original poster thought the guy didn't know how to shift. The launch wasn't a huge factor.

Except to you.

LOL

Carry on informing us all!

I've never come here to argue, but it appears that you do. All I was trying to convey was it takes more to launch a vehicle with an automatic transmission that to just step on the gas when the light turns green. Once the vehicle is launched and moving, then the automatic transmission takes care of the rest. Take a chill pill and relax. :chill::cheers:

I'm not trying to cause problems or anything, I just find it a little humerous the a dodge and ford guy are fighting on a chevy forum... :crackup: ... :cheers:

I've been a die hard Chevy guy since high school and my Lightning is the first Ford I've ever owned or wanted. If Chevy would have put something out just a little more than what they did, I would be driving one of them instead.