20" Mb Wheels & Fuzion Tires - Sell Or Trade + Cash

Moze

I'm in need of the following for a 2003 Extended Cab Silverado Z71:

1.) Stock exhaust including the exhaust manifolds, muffler, and tailpipe. I'm looking for someone who just wants to get rid of this stuff for free or who wants very, very little for it. Mainly I'm just looking to make it easier to replace everything when I remove the headers.

2.) Stock 16" or 17" wheel & tires. At the moment I would like to trade the wheels and tires listed below to someone for their stock set and some cash. I just did the same deal with Virgil (mean05) a couple of months ago. He gave me the ones below for mine and $500. I'm looking to get about the same.

If I can find the stock stuff relatively soon, I'll be selling the following:

Spin Tech Sportsman Street XL 3" single-in 3" single-out muffler. Cost new was $109. I'll take $75. Shipping would be $15. Photo is representation only. Actual muffler is in excellent condition and again is a center-in center-out design.

15.jpg

l'm also more than willing to sell these outright as long as you give me a little time to find a replacement set after they sell:

20" MB wheels including tires. The wheels have some clouding but it's not noticeable unless you're right up next to them.

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

moze, im local eh? can they be repainted to remove the black? black wouldnt match my blue truck.

if i bought yours i could sell my silver SS rims to someone on the forum here and make up my cost...

can u send me a real close up pic of one?\

i got this Moze mixed up with the one in illinois.. oops! damn similar names..

Edited by Bonj87 (see edit history)

moze, im local eh? can they be repainted to remove the black? black wouldnt match my blue truck.

if i bought yours i could sell my silver SS rims to someone on the forum here and make up my cost...

can u send me a real close up pic of one?\

i got this Moze mixed up with the one in illinois.. oops! damn similar names..

I don't see why you couldn't repaint them. I'll get you a picture as soon as possible (should be this evening). Did you have any in trade or were you just wanting to buy them outright?