Some Kid Spat On My Truck!

montanass

Karma :thumbs: it is probably the best self control there is, knowing that they'll get theirs 10 times worse.

..........definitely. It does catch up with people in some way, shape or form. They just don't realize it.......

Only time someone ever spit on my vehicle was when I was 17 years old, just bought a brand new '97 Honda Civic...

My brothers friend (a little prick) decided he was going to park his 70's style Civic hatchback in MY spot in the driveway, so when I came home I got in his car, put it in neutral and rolled it into the middle of the street and put my new Civic (haha) in my spot in the driveway.

He walked out and saw what I did and proceeded to spit a huge ass loog onto my back window.

Keep in mind I had the flu, and was pretty sick at this time and I still ran up to him, tackled his sorry ass and beat him down with a skateboard until my brother stopped me... I am pretty sure he had a hard time breathing through his broken nose after that

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

self control is unbelievable..I at a minimum would have spit on his ride..but i'm weak..lol

Here ya' go

Backpack Slasha'

Damn man Dylan is a psycho, but that was funny as hell.Pertaining to the spitter i would have "accidentally "spit on his truck but i guess you did the right thing just scaring the shit out of the little puke.