Ufc

faceliftedss

I rewatched the Hamill/Bisping fight last night... and it made me SICK to see that Bisping won. The 1st and 2nd rounds were definetely Hamils.. even in the 3rd round Mike Goldberg even commented Bisping was looking better and 'is actually scoring points now' because he was improving. I would say the 3rd round could have POSSIBLY gone to Bisping... but Hamil had 2 maybe 3 takedowns in the 3rd round and kept top position for a while ... complete bullshit... the winner was decided before any of them threw any punches. Screw Bisping for his comments afterwards... talking so much crap.. saying he 'outboxed' Hamil.. what???? That guy was running away from him the whole fight! He looked scared and intimidated

Well I am done venting.. I just didnt think the UFC would start going the way of the WWE with this scripted winner BS.. what next.. story lines??

i have seen a few fights that could have gone either way but this was the first time that one has been so obvious. hopefully it will be the last, there is no way mike should have felt that he won that fight. he didn't even congradulate hamill what an ass. hopefully this never happens again because mma could eventually lose a lot of fans from it.